| | | |
By Gary Starr for The Neville Awards
Apr. 29, 2009
April 29, 2009...100 days...what a nightmare.
On this day the mainstream media will be in overdrive...gushing, slobbering and continuing the coverup. On this day MSNBC's tea-bagger tag team Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann will need extra hankies to soak up the wet spots on their anchor chairs.
Your reaction when explaining Obama to an Obama drone
and you have all of the facts and they still don't get it.
100 Days. Feels like 1000 days. If one doesn't have a comprehensive list one can't grasp the magnitude of this unfolding disaster. We at Neville have compiled a comprehensive list. (Scroll down if you dare...)
Is it deliberate or is he a naive bumbling fool? Everyone says Obama is 'brilliant' but every move Obama makes is the wrong one. If there is a despot's hand to shake Obama shakes it. If there is a way to weaken our national security Obama takes it.
If there is a tax or spending plan to impose Obama signs the legislation.
Obama is so in love with the EU, Iran, the Palestinians, Saudi Arabia and his leftist despot buddies in Latin America he seems to have ignored the fact that Europe is the birthplace of socialism, communism, fascism and nazism...all leftist and progressive movements.
Obama is one of them, not one of us.
You can't make this many anti-American moves and come up with any other conclusion than our Fraudinator-in-Chief is anti-American.
Obama is on a mission and he is in a hurry. He's got to move fast to get his agenda enacted quickly so no one can stop it or notice it before 2010. If the public wakes up before 2010 and things haven't improved Congress flips and the Obama nightmare will come to a grinding halt.
Obama's actions are a disgrace bordering on the traitorous. He has violated his oath of office. We at Neville are the first to call for his impeachment.
All of this within the first 100 days...and we are only at the beginning.
This is the list. You be the judge...
The Domestic Front
- A report by Janet Napolitano's Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority. "It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration." This incredibly idiotic report has created such a firestorm of controversy that everyone in the administration is hiding under their desks to avoid the criticism.
- The stock market was in free fall since the inauguration declining 22% since January 20th...it stabilized in March
- Job Losses 2009- January-741,000, February-651,000, March-694,000 -- Unemployment, 8.5%
- Sec. Treasurer Tim Geithner, at the Council on Foreign Relations, said the U.S. is "open" to a headline-grabbing proposal by the governor of the China's central bank, which was widely reported as being a call for a new global currency to replace the dollar, but which Geithner described as more modest and "evolutionary."
- Obama has appointed pay-to-play tax cheats, anti-semites and anti-Americans to his cabinet and staff including:
- Sec. Treasurer Tim Geithner, tax cheat (confirmed)
- Tom Daschle, tax cheat, forced to withdraw his name
- Nancy Kilifer, tax cheat, forced to withdraw her name
- Bill Richardson, pay-to play scandal, currently under investigation, forced to withdraw his name
- Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel who lived rent free for years in the home of Rep. Rosa De Lauro (D-Conn.) - and failed to disclose the gift, as congressional ethics rules mandate.
- Obama's pick for U.S. Trade Rep. didn't pay taxes for speeches and deducted as a business expense season tickets for the Dallas Mavericks.
- Chas Freeman, Obama's pick for National Intelligence Council, forced to withdraw his name because of his overtly pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel stance: “We abandoned the role of Middle East peacemaker to back Israel’s efforts to pacify its captive and increasingly ghettoized Arab populations. We wring our hands while sitting on them as the Jewish state continues to seize ever more Arab land for its colonists. This has convinced most Palestinians that Israel cannot be appeased and is persuading increasing numbers of them that a two-state solution is infeasible.”
- Harold Koh, a fan of the "transnational legal process," arguing that the distinctions between US and international law should vanish. His views include:
- U.S. judges should interperet the constitution according to other nations legal norms (judicial transnationalism)
- That Sharia law should be applied to govern cases in this country
- The U.S. involvement in the War on Terror (can we still say that?) is "obsessive"
- That the U.S. and Korea constitute an "axis of disobedience"
- Steven Rattner, head of the Obama's Auto Task Force, fired GM chief Rick Wagoner, currently under investigation for his role in a New York pension kickback scheme
- Kathleen Sebelius: Sebelius was approved by the Senate Finance Committee this week with just two of 10 GOP votes. Several Republicans, including the top committee Republican Chuck Grassley of Iowa, raised concerns about her initial failure to disclose to senators how much campaign money she got from abortion doc George Tiller. When the discrepancy became public Sebelius acknowledged getting an additional $23,000 from Tiller and his abortion clinic beyond the $12,450 she initially reported. She apologized and said it was an "inadvertent error".
- David Hamilton: President Obama's first nominee to the federal appeals courts is a former fundraiser for ACORN and former leader of the Indiana chapter of the ACLU. Hamilton ruled in 2005 to ban the practice of opening the chamber's business with prayers mentioning Jesus Christ or using terms such as "Savior." He said that amounted to state endorsement of a religion. (But he ruled prayers to "Allah" were perfectly lawful.)
- $800B Pork-a-Palooza Stimulus Bill--a 1073 pork-laden monstrosity rammed through Congress that nobody had time to read and was not posted online as promised for 48 hrs before the vote was taken.
- $275B Mortgage Rescue Bill -- rewards people who can't pay their mortgages with a bailout. These folks shouldn't have gotten mortgages in the first place..what makes us think they will pay their mortgages now?
- $450B Omnibus Spending Bill -- After campaigning as an anti-earmark guy our Fraudinator-in-Chief signs the Omnibus Spending Bill with over 8000 earmarks.
- $3.6 trillion budget for the 2010 fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 -- Obama's budget would produce $9.3 trillion in deficits over the next decade, more than four times the deficits of Republican George W. Bush's presidency according to the Congressional Budget Office
- Obama and Geithner have proposed that, insead of giving the banks more TARP money, they want to convert the government owned, dividend paying preferred stock to common stock. This would make the Government the majority owners, thus nationalizing the banks.
- ACORN is participating in next year's census, raising concerns about the politicization of the decennial survey.
- Census Takeover -- it is written in the Constitution that the Commerce Department shall have the sole authority to conduct a census every 10 years. The Obama administration has put oversight of this process
in the office of Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel. This means the process will be politicized because they can now goose (over-estimate) the numbers in favor of the uncounted poor and the illegal immigrants. This naked power grab means favorable
redistricting for the Democratic Party for years to come and possibly resulting in a permanent majority for the next 25 years. This should be challenged as unconstitutional ASAP.
- Obama is quietly ending the federal firearms program, which disarms pilots, risking public safety on airlines in the name of an anti-gun ideology.
The Foriegn Policy & National Security Front
- Obama's first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
- Obama's first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
- He appointed an Attorney General and Justice Department officials on record as opposed to the use of "enhanced" interrogation techniques in terror investigations.
- By executive order Obama has allocated $20.3 million in "post-conflict humanitarian aid" to "Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Hamas-controlled Gaza. The additional funds bring to $60 million U.S. aid commitments in Gaza.
- Obama has signed an executive order presidential determination which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States
- Responding to signs of Obama's weakness on Terror Enforcement The Associated Press reported, on February 8th, that Yemen, which boasts of having a "truce" with al Qaeda, "released 170 men it had arrested on suspicion of having ties to al Qaeda." The announcement came "two weeks after al Qaeda announced that Yemen had become the base of its activities for the whole Arabian Peninsula."
- Responding to signs of Obama's weakness on Terror Enforcement Pakistan, a supposed ally, has just concluded a deal with the Taliban ceding to its control an area on the Afghan/Paki border which its troops had, unsuccessfully, tried to capture. The Taliban now has the same deal it had in Afghanistan - a protected sanctuary from which to launch raids on the West.
- By executive order Obama has decided to end sanctions against Iran in the face of Iran's continued development of nuclear technology and Iran's
continued support of Hamas and Hezbollah.
- Having taken military action against Iran off the table, the Obama administration is considering ways of punishing Israel if it attacks Iran to end its nuclear arms program. In addition Obama uses almost every opportunity he can to set the parameters of a final peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.Obama is openly using Israeli anxiety over Iran's fledging nuclear program as a bargaining chip to force Israel's hand on giving up control of the West Bank Palestinian territory.
- Iran has launched it's first satellite nicknamed "Hope". Where's the change? Iran can now easily launch nuclear-tipped missles into Europe and Asia.
- Obama has decided on a new U.S. ambassador to Syria and is expected to lift sanctions on it's military and energy programs. Syria is charged with aiding Al Qaida in Iraq and secretly building a nuclear reactor with North Korean assistance.
- Canada and Brussels have bristled over the protectionist "Buy American" slant of the new Stimulus package.
- Kyrgestan is kicking the United States Air Force out of our main re-supply base to Aghanistan. The Russians are kicking in $200 million in aid and have expressssed interest re-engaging in Afghanistan so they need the base now.
- After Obama offered to help India in it's "negotiations" with Pakistan over Kashmir Obama was told he was "barking up the wrong tree."
- Sec. of State Hillary boots her attempt to thaw relations with the Russians with the now famously mis-translated "reset" Button. In Russian it translated to "Overcharge"
- Obama removes a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office, a gift from the British, and returns it to the British Embassy
- Obama disses British PM Gordon Brown by not holding a press conference or a state dinner and giving him a bunch of cheap gifts upon Brown's arrival at the White House. Brown returned the insult at the G20 by acting like a little poodle around Obama...(Please sir, may I have another?)
- California Senator Diane Feinstein recently blew the cover on a secret CIA program, revealing that Predator attack drones, which we use to attack Taliban and al-Qeada safe havens, and recently killed 27 al-Qaeda terrorists in Pakistan originated in that country, stating , "as I understand it..[the flights] are flown out of a Pakistani base." This policy that Pakistan
has publically protested, provided Pakistan with plausible deniability. Feinstein sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee. Way to go Dianne!!
- Obama is ready to look at re-modeling our missile defense plans to include Moscow in a concession to Russian opposition. The Kremlin has been pressing Washington to give ground on the proposed missile shield in exchange for Russia helping supply the U.S.-led military campaign in Afghanistan.
- G20 Summit Nonsense and the European/Asian appeasement tour
- Obama got little to no cooperation from our European "allies" regarding troops for Afghanistan or on stabilizing the world's financial markets
- Obama trashed the U.S. in Strasbourg, France: "In America, there is a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive."
- In Prague Obama said America has "a moral responsibility to act" on arms control because only the U.S. had "used a nuclear weapon."
- In London, Obama said that decisions about the world financial system were no longer made by "just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy".
- Obama was asked if he believes in American exceptionalism. He said he did -- in the same way that "the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks in Greek exceptionalism." That's another way of saying, "No."
- Obama he bowed (submission accomplished) to the Saudi king (Queen Elizabeth didn't even rate that) and said to the racist President of Brazil Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva "This is my man, right here. I love this guy." Obama followed the comment by saying Silva is "the most popular politician on Earth" and that it is because of "his good looks."
In the middle of this disaster the N. Koreans decided to launch a missle over Japanese territory. Obama's and the G20 response: Next time we'll we are really gonna get angry. In the meantime we better have a meeting at the U.N to make it look like we are doing something.
- Obama's next apology/appeasement tour was in Latin America where he accused the United States of being the cause of the drug war and the source of 90% of the guns that are smuggled into Mexico.
- At the Summit of the Americas in Trinidad Obama buddied up to Communistas Hugo Chavez and Daniel Ortega promising more understanding and dialogue than the previous pro-American Bush Administration.
- Obama handed Hugo Chavez not one but two propaganda photo opportunities by 1) glad-handing the the dictator...an 'all smiles on deck' moment, and 2) accepting an anti-American screed from Chavez. Obama's response: "I'm a reader".
- Obama sat still for an hour while Nicaragua dictator Daniel Ortega excoriated the United States for everything it's ever done, including the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. Obama's response: "I'm grateful that President [Daniel] Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old." (And Obama was only 7 when William Ayers bombed the Pentagon)
- Obama said the U.S. had not "pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors" because we "failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas."
- Obama wants eased travel restrictions to Cuba and is talking of ending the 47 year old trade embargo.
- Americans held hostage: Roxana Saberi, a dual American-Iranian citizen was convicted of allegedly spying for the U.S. and sentenced to eight years in prison after a swift, one-day trial behind closed doors. She began a hunger strike Tuesday to protest her imprisonment.
- Americans held hostage: The Washington Post is now confirming that North Korea has captured two American journalists. China Confidential reported that North Korea intends to use two captured American journalists as hostages in order to deter the United States and Japan from interfering with Pyongyang's planned rocket launch. The Washington Post published an article that supports the China Confidential analysis, citing sources that describe the detained U.S. citizens as "bargaining chips." Two American journalists detained at North Korea's border with China two weeks ago will be indicted and tried, "their suspected hostile acts" already confirmed, Pyongyang's state-run news agency said.
The War On Terror
- Obama ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
- Obama ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
- Obama withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole attack and 9/11.
- Obama Considering Welfare for Freed Gitmo Terrorists: This would happen when they can't be returned to their home countries, because the governments either won't take them or the U.S. fears they will be abused or tortured. That is the case with 17 Uighurs (WEE'-gurz), Chinese Muslim separatists who were cleared for release from the jail long ago. The U.S. can't find a country willing to take them, and it will not turn them over to China.
- The Department Of Homeland Security has forbidden the phrase 'War on Terror' in offical documents...the approved politically-correct wussy euphemism is "Overseas Contingency Operations".
- The Department Of Homeland Security now refers to acts of terrorism as 'Man Caused Disasters'
- Obama dithered for five days and lawyered up before giving the green light for the Navy Seals to kill the Somali Muslim pirates who took the captain of the Maersk Alabama hostage. He wanted to be legally in the clear if the operation went south. What a metrosexual girly-man panty-waist.
- Obama's Budget Bill calls for across-the board 10% spending cuts for the military including cancellation of the F-22 fighter jet and White House helicopter programs run by Lockheed.
- The Obama Administration floated "trial balloon" legislation that would force wounded vets to pay for Health Care. That one blew up in their faces. But the fact that Obama would even think it is disgraceful.
- Obama released a collection of secret Justice Department documents that provided graphic guidance to the CIA on how far it could go to extract information from terrorism suspects. The memos provide the most detailed account to date not only of the interrogation tools the CIA employed against Al Qaeda suspects in secret prisons around the world but the legal arguments the Bush administration constructed to justify their use.
- Obama is now open to a probe to prosecuting the Bush lawyers who came up with the interrogation procedures outlined in the classified CIA documents that Obama released
- The Obama administration is preparing to admit into the United States as many as seven al-Qaeda trained Chinese Uighur Muslim terrorists who have been imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay in the first release of any of the detainees into this country, according to current and former U.S. officials. These terrorists were trained at terror training camps in Tora Bora. They are also linked to the terror group that was planning attacks on the Beijing Olympic.
- Under pressure from the ACLU Obama is planning to release up to 2,000 photographs of alleged abuse at American prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan in a move which will reignite the scandal surrounding Abu Ghraib prison in 2004.