This is an evolving page...he just can't keep his mouth shut!!
- Biden said on Charlamagne tha God's radio show: "'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'"
- Biden said: "we choose truth over facts"
- Biden said: you can't go into a seven/eleven unless you have a slight Indian accent
- Told Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen: “His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she’s- wait- your mom’s still- your mom’s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.
- Biden said: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."
- Biden said:“Now, people look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that's what I’m telling you.”
- Biden said:“John’s [McCain] last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.”
- Biden said: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'"
- Biden said: "I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."
- Biden on the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo:
- Biden on the Declaration "We hold these truths to be self-evident," Biden said. "All men and women created by you know, you know the thing."
- Biden said: “Look! Tomorrow is Super Thurs- Tuesday, and I want to thank you all,”
- Biden said: “My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden.
- "I marched in the civil rights movement," Biden falsely claimed in 1987.
- "I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto," he lied this year about an arrest while trying to see Nelson Mandela that never happened.
- On the campaign trail, Biden called an Iowa voter, "fat", then he challenged him to take an IQ test.
- The first time Biden ran for the White House, he had to drop out because he insisted on plagiarizing his speeches and making up stories that never happened.
- Biden told a man, "I probably have a much higher I.Q. than you do. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship." Then he falsely claimed, that he "ended up in the top half of my class.?
- Biden lied about graduating with three degrees.
- Biden was a C student who graduated at the bottom of his class.
- Biden Plagiarized a law school paper
- Biden called someone a lying dogfaced pony soldier
- Plagiarized Bobby Kennedy
- JOE BIDEN'S BIGGEST GAFFES: QUOTES, BLUNDERS THAT COULD HURT A 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
- 46 minutes of Biden Gaffes
- THEY GONNA PUT Y'ALL BACK IN CHAINS
- Biden: "Take a look at my record, man. I extended the voting rights 25 years. I have a record that is second to none. The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run."
After Biden's claim the president of the NAACP issued this statement: "We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level."